Sunday 10 May 2020

Australia and Shahbuddin Bhai at Marrickville Musalla



Love for him
After a very long time I have talked to him today on 07.07.2020. I was surprise in wonder talking to him. I felt i would cry while talking. Tears came out from my eyes while talking to him. I would like to give a little introduction about Mr. Shahbuddin Bhai from Sydney, Australia. 

In 2003, I have reached Sydney Australia for the first time and stayed there for around 6 years. Within this time some person was so much affectionate to me, I never found myself in place who can earn that much affection from them. I proud to keep a great honor and respect for them. I had nothing or no capabilities to ears that much love from them. Shahbuddin Bhai from Marrickville Musallah, Sydney, Australia is one them. Apart from them my brother Mukther Hossain, Tawhid Bhai and few other persons also means so much for me. 

Islam in Australia is live or spreading for a few great persons hard effort. Shahbuddin Bhai is one of them. I love him so much. I was almost detached from the practice of Islam while studing in Sydney, Australia. Meanwhile my flat mate Khorshed Alam Babu from Nawabgonj, Dhaka joined in our house in Dulwich Hill and he often visited marrickville Musallah for prayer.Also we often attened Jumwa every Friday. As far I can remember Babu bhai was close related to Shahbuddin Bhai and invited us to join "Boyan" after Isha Salat.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

আইসক্রীম